The purpose of the Recognition Initiative is to provide clear metrics to help Club Program Leaders execute their role and maintain a successful Regional Alumni Club. The recognition tiers also allow the Samford University Alumni Association to reward Clubs and Club Leaders who make the most effort to create success in their Regional Club.
- Bulldog Level
- Silver Bulldog Level
- Gold Bulldog Level
- Gold Bulldog Level - Louisville, KY
- Silver Bulldog Level - Huntsville, AL, Tampa, FL, West Palm, FL, Boston, MA, Chattanooga, TN, and Mississippi
Club of the YearGiven to the Club which,
- Has worked to achieve the highest level of alumni community in their city during the last fiscal year through events and communication
- Has displayed a strong desire and demonstrated effort to build up and maintain the Samford community in their area
Most Outstanding Leader of the YearGiven to the Club Captain which:
- Exemplifies a genuine Samford spirit of passion, generosity, and stewardship and goes above and beyond to achieve the highest level of alumni engagement in their city during the last fiscal year through events and communication
- Has displayed a strong commitment and desire to strengthen the Samford community in their area.
Monique Johnson, Boston Club Captain